Pink Pink

One of the best first flashes I've seen.

I am seeing on newgrounds an influx of these types of no plotline or even storyline flashes. Or maybe I just haven't noticed them until now. However, don't get me wrong, I quite like them, and I thought this was a really good first flash. As I said in my summary, I think it is one of, if not the best first flashes I've seen. It's not too fancy but you can tell effort has been put into it, and it runs smoothly, and comes together quite well. I look forward to see future flashes from you. Great job.

Bakasaka responds:

Tried to give it some kind of plot, but i suppose understanding what is going on when it's a bunch of lines is kinda hard :D & it was a Lets do my first flash at 3:40 in the morning Idea :) Random thoughts spawn random acts :) Thanks for the Review

The Doctor and the Dalek The Doctor and the Dalek

Haha, I liked it in a way...

I'm a sucker for that song and those chases. So I voted 2, because really, it's not the best flash ever. However, I liked it. I do think over the years newgrounds has become mroe leanient with what stays on and what doesn't. I just hope this stays on, good work. Much better than my first ever flash!

Popcornman: Finish Him! Popcornman: Finish Him!

Funny in its own way.

Not the best flash ever, but it was alright. Two things I would have liked to have seen, a longer movie length, I think Popcornman is just random enough to work in a full feature flash, and also a way to actually finish him.

MentosClock's Clockmas MentosClock's Clockmas

Wow.. that was good...

I can't believe it, congratulations, the first clock flash I have ever liked. The visuals were good, the animation smooth, it was nice to see a clock flash that actually had effort put into it. Good work, you bring pride to all things Clock, keep up the good work!

Seeing is Believing Seeing is Believing

I'm not a big fan of reviewing...

... but I had to review this one, just to say what a good job I think you did. The vocals weren't too crash hot, but I think it worked. It just... worked really well. Brought a twinkle to my eye. Haha, keep up the good work, I gave it a 4, which if you knew me, is a big thing, good work =)

DarkLink777 responds:

Awww, thank you! I'm glad you liked it. =D

Joe vs Barry Joe vs Barry

I quite liked it!

Wow, hows that, positive news on one of you and your brother's flashes, haha. I gave it a 4! I must say, I thought it was quite good, however I did not like how the sandwhich guy used the sword, I thought it looked quite dodgey. The rest I liked. The only other suggestion I might have it to record what they say. However it wasn't really neccessary, and I really liked the way you made him talked, it worked quite well and I haven't seen it before. The animation overall was good. The music fit in very well. I am still a bit confused on the storyline front, but sure, why not? It worked. However, don't stay up till 2:30 in the morning, you're just asking for trouble! Still dissapointed at the lack of christmas flash though! Haha. Good job.

JUS Intro JUS Intro

Hey look...

... it's everyone, but in sprite form! Nice work, but if your opening is 5.5MB i am scared to see the size of the whole thing!

Political Ball Z Political Ball Z

I'll stop your wondering.

This will stay on with a score close to, if not over 4. This was really well done, and I really liked it, ecspecially the final line of the movie! It was very clever, and funny. The only thing I could say you could improve on is the voice acting. I think it was meant to sound over-the-top to parody DragonBall Z, and that worked, but sometimes the voices sound a little bit soft, especially Obama's, it sounded a bit like as you were recording it you didn't want too many people to hear. However I'm sure most people will like the voice acting, but that is the only reason I did not give this flash a 5, but I gave it a 4 =)

This was really well done, keep up the good work!

the stranger p1/2 the stranger p1/2

Why not improve it?

If there is a pet peeve of mine, it's when people say, don't expect much from this, I know it's bad. If it's bad why submit it? If you know you can do better, do better, don't waste our time with a flash you don't expect to do well. If you submit something on newgrounds, it should be showing the best of your abilities in the hope that people will like it. Do not show us something you think is rubbish. Show us something you can be proud of, otherwise it doesnt say much of you as a flash artists, and just ticks me off.

Man and a Fish on a Trip Man and a Fish on a Trip

Haha, I loved it, but hated it.

Really, I review flashes on what I think they should get in the eye of the public. Flashes like this I hate. People could well vote for it as it deserves, and probably give it a 1, as it has no substance, or, well, anything. However, I laughed at it. I do not think this should stay on newgrounds... but a small part of me hopes it does... so I am conflicted, haha, sorry.

SuperSkittles responds:

If I got a laugh, my job is done.